Donate through Act Blue
- I am at least 18 years old.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- Contributions to the campaign are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.
- Nevada law allows donations up to $5,000 for the Primary Election and up to $5,000 for the General Election for each individual, corporation, PAC, or other entity.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employers of individuals (and organizations) whose contributions aggregate in excess of $100 in a calendar year.